I am doing two separate ones:
4m of this lovely medium-weight 100% cotton:
The colour in the photo is pretty much true to colour. It would be great for skirts and dresses. It might be too stiff for a blouse though.
The second giveaway is this pattern - Simplicity 3075 from 1949. I just saw it for sale for $35!!!! It is complete, and in good vintage condition.
Now, here are my give away rules:
- To enter, you must become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment to this post. If you already are, just remind me in your comment :-)
- Make sure your name/blogging identity is visible.
- You can enter for either the fabric or the pattern, and must specify which you'd like in your comment.
- If you want to enter both, feel free, but leave me two separate comments (one for each). This will be easier for me with my broken wrist (I promise there is a rationale behind that).
- I'll post anywhere in the world - it'll just be via slow mail.
- The entries will close on Tuesday night at 8pm, my time.
- Good luck!
Let me know if you've got any questions.
I'm personally waiting for the Colette Patterns sale to start - check out the Colette Patterns blog if you're interested - you have to become a newsletter subscriber to take advantage of the sale.